1.Please inform us about your food allergy in advanc
- If you have any food allergies, please inform us in advance
- For buffet: 7 major allergens utilized on all dishes (chicken egg, wheat, buckwheat, shrimp, crab, milk, peanuts)
- For simple Japanese cookery: We will change the dishes that correspond to allergies to alternative menus and serve.
(Alternative menu will decided by the chef)
- In addition, depending on the content of allergies, you may be asked to pay for additional costs or we may not be able to handle it.
- Please note that we cannot respond to requests on the day of the event, so please inform us in advance.
2.About the meals offered in our hotel
- Since all dishes are cooked in the same kitchen, allergens cannot be completely removed and some may still remain.
- In addition, allergens on non-disposable eating utensils such as chopsticks, spoons, and forks may not be completely removed and still remain some of them because they are washed in the same dishwasher.
Therefore, please note that we do not offer a meal that is completely free of allergens, but a meal that is low in allergens.
- We can not guarantee that your allergic symptoms do not occur.
- After reading all the above contents, please make the final decision by yourself.
- If you have a severe allergic reaction, we may refuse your reservation as your safety is our top priority.In addition, our buffet cannot prepare alternative dishes for allergies besides regular dishes, so please inform us about your allergies in advance.